AGENTE DE SEGUROS DE CRÉDITO RESIDENTE Y NO RESIDENTE PARA UNA COMPAÑÍA
TYPE AND CLASSES:
2-29 & 9-29 Credit Insurance Agent (Firm)
“CREDIT INSURANCE” is a limited lines license as a license covering credit life, credit disability, credit property, credit unemployment, involuntary unemployment, mortgage life, mortgage guaranty, mortgage disability, guaranteed automobile protection (GAP) insurance, and any other form of insurance offered in connection with an extension of credit which is limited to partially or wholly extinguishing a credit obligation that the department determines should be designated a form of limited line credit insurance.
STEPS TO OBTAIN RESIDENT CREDIT INSURANCE FIRM LICENSE:
Paso 1 - Debe:
- The license may be issued only to a lending or financial institution or creditor, and may authorize the sale of such insurance only with respect to borrowers or debtors of such lending or financing institution or creditor. However, only the entity whose tax identification number is used in receiving or is credited with receiving the commission from the sale of such insurance shall be the licensed agent of the insurer.
Paso 2 - Solicitud:
Paso 3 - Huellas Digitales:
Paso 4 - Notificación(es) de Estado:
- Once an application has been submitted, you may check your MyProfile account for the status of your application. Deficiencies will be listed under the pending license type.
- Once all the above steps have been satisfied, the department will send your approval by email. You may then go to your MyProfile account and click the “Letter” hyperlink, under the “Print Licenses” section, to generate a copy of your license for printing.
- Each office, branch office or place of business making use of the entity’s business name must file an “Application for Branch Office” after the primary location obtains the license.
- El titular de la licencia debe autorizar el acceso de terceros a través de Mi Perfil para que puedan gestionar solicitudes de licencia y cambios en nombre del titular de la licencia.
- Appointment of License: This license requires an appointment with a Florida authorized insurer. This license will expire if unappointed for 48 months. Section 626.431(3), Florida Statutes.
- Estatutos de la Florida Relacionados: s. 626.321(1)(e)