REPRESENTANTE DE VENTAS DE GARANTÍAS DE VIVIENDAS RESIDENTE Y NO RESIDENTE
TYPE AND CLASS:
2-51 Home Warranty Sales Representative License
Usos Comunes de la Licencia:
Florida Statutes defines a “HOME WARRANTY SALES REPRESENTATIVE” as a person with whom an insurer or home inspection or warranty association has a contract and who is utilized by such insurer or association for the purpose of selling or issuing home warranties. The term includes all employees of an insurer or association engaged directly in the sale or issuance of home warranties.
STEPS TO OBTAIN 2-51 HOME WARRANTY SALES REPRESENTATIVE - FIRM LICENSE:
Step 1 - You must:
- Complete an online application for License and submit appropriate fees. Apply for license.
Paso 2 - Solicitud:
Paso 3 - Notificación(es) de Estado:
- Una vez presentada la solicitud, puede verificar su cuenta Mi Perfil para ver el estado de su solicitud. Las deficiencias aparecerán debajo el tipo de licencia pendiente.
- Once all the above steps have been satisfied, the department will send your approval by email. You may then go to your Mi Perfil account and click the “Wallet” and/or “Letter” hyperlink(s), under the “Print Licenses” section, to generate a copy of your license for printing.
- The majority owner, partner, officer and director of the agency are not required to be fingerprinted.
- Appointment required.—No person may solicit, negotiate, or effectuate home warranty contracts for remuneration in this state unless such person is licensed as a sales representative and appointed with a Florida authorized insurer or home warranty association. A licensed and appointed sales representative shall be directly responsible and accountable for all acts of the licensee’s employees.
- Expiration of License: This license will expire if unappointed for 48 months. Section 626.431(3), Florida Statutes.
- Third party access must be authorized by the licensee through MyProfile in order for the third party to manage the licensing submissions and changes on behalf of the licensee.
- Related Florida Statute: 634.301 (12), 634.317, 634.318