REPRESENTANTE DE VENTAS DE GARANTÍAS DE SERVICIOS RESIDENTE Y NO RESIDENTE
TYPE AND CLASS:
2-52 Service Sales Representative - Firm License
Usos Comunes de la Licencia:
Florida Statutes defines a "SERVICE WARRANTY SALES REPRESENTATIVE" as an entity utilized by an insurer or service warranty association for the purpose of selling or issuing service warranties. However, in the case of service warranty associations selling service warranties from one or more locations, the person in charge of each location may be considered the sales representative.
STEPS TO OBTAIN 2-52 SERVICE WARRANTY SALES REPRESENTATIVE - FIRM:
Step 1 - You must:
- Complete an online application for License and submit appropriate fees. Apply for license.
Paso 2 - Solicitud:
Paso 3 - Notificación(es) de Estado:
- Una vez presentada la solicitud, puede verificar su cuenta Mi Perfil para ver el estado de su solicitud. Las deficiencias aparecerán debajo el tipo de licencia pendiente.
- Once all the above steps have been satisfied, the department will send your approval by email. You may then go to your Mi Perfil account and click the “Wallet” and/or “Letter” hyperlink(s), under the “Print Licenses” section, to generate a copy of your license for printing.
- The majority owner, partner, officer and director of the agency are not required to be fingerprinted.
- Appointment required. - No person may solicit, negotiate, or effectuate service warranty in this state unless such person is licensed as a sales representative and appointed with a Florida authorized insurer or service warranty association. A licensed and appointed salesperson shall be directly responsible and accountable for all acts of the licensee’s employees.
- Third party access must be authorized by the licensee through MyProfile in order for the third party to manage the licensing submissions and changes on behalf of the licensee.
- Related Florida Statute: 634.419, 634.420