RESIDENT AND NON-RESIDENT MOTOR VEHICLE SERVICE AGREEMENT
TYPE AND CLASS:
2-53 Motor Vehicles Service Agreement Salesperson - Firm License
Usos Comunes de la Licencia:
Florida Statutes defines a “MOTOR VEHICLE SERVICE AGREEMENT SALESPERSON” as a dealership, corporation, partnership or sole proprietorship employed or otherwise retained by an insurer or motor vehicle service agreement company for the purpose of selling or issuing motor vehicle service agreements or for the purpose of soliciting or retaining other salesperson.
STEPS TO OBTAIN 2-53 MOTOR VEHICLE SERVICE AGREEMENT SALESPERSON - FIRM:
Step 1 - You must:
- Complete an online application for License and submit appropriate fees. Apply for license.
Paso 2 - Solicitud:
Paso 3 - Notificación(es) de Estado:
- Una vez presentada la solicitud, puede verificar su cuenta Mi Perfil para ver el estado de su solicitud. Las deficiencias aparecerán debajo el tipo de licencia pendiente.
- Once all the above steps have been satisfied, the department will send your approval by email. You may then go to your Mi Perfil account and click the “Wallet” and/or “Letter” hyperlink(s), under the “Print Licenses” section, to generate a copy of your license for printing.
- The majority owner, partner, officer and director of the agency are not required to be fingerprinted.
- Appointment required.—No person may solicit, negotiate, or effectuate motor vehicle service agreements in this state unless such person is licensed as a salesperson and appointed with a Florida authorized insurer or motor vehicle service agreement company. A licensed and appointed salesperson shall be directly responsible and accountable for all acts of the licensee’s employees. Expiration of License: This license will expire if unappointed for 48 months. Section 626.431(3), Florida Statutes.
- Third party access must be authorized by the licensee through MyProfile in order for the third party to manage the licensing submissions and changes on behalf of the licensee.
- Related Florida Statute: 634.011, 634.171