Agente de Seguros de Viaje No Residente
TIPOS Y CLASES:
9-41 Resident Travel Insurance Agent (Individual)
“TRAVEL INSURANCE” is defined by law as policies and certificates of travel
insurance which may provide coverage for risks incidental to travel, planned
travel, or accommodations while traveling, including, but not limited to,
accidental death and dismemberment of a traveler; trip cancellation,
interruption, or delay; loss of or damage to personal effects or travel
documents; baggage delay; emergency medical travel or evacuation of a traveler;
or medical, surgical, and hospital expenses related to an illness or emergency
of a traveler. Any such policy or certificate may be issued for terms longer
than 90 days, but each policy or certificate, other than a policy or certificate
providing coverage for air ambulatory services only, must be limited to coverage
for travel or use of accommodations of no longer than 90 days. The license may
be issued only:
- To a full-time salaried employee of a common carrier or a full-time salaried
employee or owner of a transportation ticket agency and may authorize the sale
of such ticket policies only in connection with the sale of transportation
tickets, or to the full-time salaried employee of such an agent. No such policy
shall be for a duration of more than 48 hours or for the duration of a specified
one-way trip or round trip; or
- To an individual that is:
The license may be issued only to the full-time salaried employee of a
licensed general lines agent.
- Promotores inmobiliarios de planes de tiempo compartido que estén sujetos a una declaración de oferta pública aprobada por el capítulo 721;
- Vendedores de viajes según la definición del capítulo 559; o
- The application for licensure must list the name, address, and phone number
for the individual. The licensee shall notify the department of any changes to
the name, address, and phone number within 30 days.
A licensee who offers policies or certificates under this subparagraph shall be required to receive initial training from a general lines agent or an insurer authorized under chapter 624 to transact insurance within this state.
STEPS TO OBTAIN RESIDENT 02-41 Resident Travel Insurance Agent License:
Step 1 - You must:
- Ser una persona naturalizada de al menos 18 años.
- Not be a resident of the State of Florida.
- Ser un ciudadano de los Estados Unidos o extranjero legal que posea una autorización para trabajar del Servicio de Inmigración y Naturalización de los Estados Unidos.
- Ser un empleado remunerado a tiempo completo de una aseguradora común, o el dueño o un empleado remunerado a tiempo completo de una agencia de boletos de transporte, o un empleado remunerado a tiempo completo de dicho agente.
- Not be an employee of the United States Department
of Veterans Affairs or state service office, as referred to in s.
626.833, Florida Statutes.
Paso 2 - Solicitud:
Step 3 - Fingerprints
Step 4: Status notification(s):
- Once an application has been submitted, you may check your MyProfile account
for the status of your application. Deficiencies will be listed under the
pending license type.
- Once all the above steps have been satisfied, the department will send your
approval by email. You may then go to your MyProfile account and click the
“Wallet” and/or “Letter” hyperlink(s), under the “Print Licenses” section, to
generate a copy of your license for printing.
- Third party access must be authorized by the licensee through MyProfile in
order for the third party to manage the licensing submissions and changes on
behalf of the licensee.
- Estatutos de la Florida Relacionados: s.