Central de Educación
- Lo que debe saber acerca de su educación continua
Cómo Buscar Cursos de EC Aprobados
¿Está buscando cursos de educación continua (EC) para asegurarse de completar todas sus horas? Puede usar nuestra búsqueda de cursos en línea que incluye una lista de cursos aprobados por el Departamento.
- Ingrese a nuestro sitio web en
- Click on Education Central on the left.
- Click on Find a CE Course in the left column.
This will open the CE Course Search.
- Select the Course Authority for the type of
license held or course you need to take.
- You can also make other choices, like Study Method
and Location, to narrow your search results.
- Si hace clic en Realizar una Búsqueda Avanzada, accederá a opciones adicionales para reducir los resultados de su búsqueda, como Fecha del Curso y Nivel del Curso.
Because many factors may affect your continuing education requirement (e.g. licenses held, number of years licensed, etc.), we encourage
you to periodically check your
account to determine your individual continuing education compliance
requirements and status.
Are You Compliant with Your CE or Not ?
If you have ever felt confused about what it means to be continuing
compliant, you are not alone. That's why we're continuously finding and
implementing ways to help you with this. To be CE compliant requires more than
just taking CE courses. Below are a few often overlooked criteria to
remaining CE compliant.
- CE requirements change. You should regularly review your CE status
Mi Perfil account. Your total hours have specific allocation
requirements that must be met. You want to make sure to take all the right
categories of CE courses. Also, check the level assigned to the courses. If you
are an agent, after
you have been licensed for more than 6 years, you are required to
take courses at an intermediate level or higher (this does not apply to
- Check for late hours. Hours taken after your due will still
post on your compliance evaluation screen (however it will show it
as late). Though your hours requirement may have been met, you're still
delinquent for being late in completing your CE hours. You
will then have the option of paying a $250 fine to keep from losing
- Check past evaluation periods. Always check previous compliance
periods to date to make sure that you are not delinquent for a prior
period. Be sure to click on VIEW ENFORCEMENT NOTICE just below the
Not Compliant text to check for any outstanding fines
We wish you well as you continue to complete your hours to keep your knowledge current in an ever changing insurance market. And remember your CE
compliance date is your DUE date, not your DO date.